Tuesday, April 29, 2008

healer

You hold my every moment.
You calm my raging seas.
You walk with me through fire.
And heal all my disease

I trust in You.
I trust in You.

I believe your my healer.
I believe you are all I need.
I believe your my portion.
I believe your more than enough for me.
Jesus your all I need.

My healer, You're my healer.

Nothing is impossible for You.
Nothing is impossible.
Nothing in impossible for You.
You hold my world in Your hands.



i know headaches dont seem like a big deal to most people, but probably most people dont get headaches most days. how often do most people get them? hmm. I've been struggling with them evr since I was about 11 or 12, but there are some weeks that are worse then others. I'm looking to my Jesus for my healing, its all I can do.
(I dont need your diagnosis, no i don't need to drink more water, eat less sugar, go to an osteopath or get my eyes checked but thanks :] ) my back is just wasted and thats the reason for the headaches. anyway, i like this song a whole bunch, i listen to it every morning and most nights too. if you dont know the story behind mike guglielmucci(the guy who wrote it) you should definately check it out on mysapce, God is good, He so is our healer.


1 comment:

Kenrick Smith said...

hey. Brother here.

Hey a question... how did your back originally get sore...