Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tagged :)

jules from Candy Hearts tagged me.

I must find,
1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase of quote
1 item of clothing
1 place
1 disney princess
Then tag six more darlings,


Picture:

I kind of cheated with this, because I just wanted to sneak another fave quote in there haha.


Poem:

I'm not entirely sure that this counts as a poem but I think Rob Ryan is a genius.


Song:
Photograph by Shooting Stars.
My life is an instant
and no matter what I say
my actions declare the real me.
In a snapshot of my life
where do you fit in
and where do you see me?

so take this photograph from my hands
am I worthy to continue this romance
they say a picture can tell a thousand words
will my portrait add up to any worth?

The span of my years
is just a breath in time
it's all i've got to say is mine
so share this breath with me
and stay for the shot
stay right here forever.


Quote:
"He aha te mea nui o tea o?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata!"

"What is the most important thing?
It is people, it is people, it is people!"


item of clothing:
anything for winter, i know this is cheating, but, boots, scarves, big cardi's.


place:
the beach on a clear night. even better if theres good friends, incense and some singing involved while we count shooting stars and name satellites. this is how i spent atleast 5 of my summer holiday nights, perfect.


disney princess:
i actually haven't seen most disney movies, i know that its shocking and things (also haven't seen sound of music, lord of the rings etc etc.) but i once dressed as snow white for book character day at school, does this count?

No comments: