Sunday, February 24, 2008

anonymous letters.

hello you, right now i'm almost speechless as to what to say to you. but on the other hand im really not. You made me really sad to be honest, I don't understand where what your saying came from. Sucks that I'll always be there for you and you'll take advantage of that. Sucks even more that you think that situation is reversed cause you listen to other people... other people that don't even know. So right now, you don't have time.. apparently.. I'll always be here, cause I always am.

You don't realise how much I love you, we only get to hang a couple of times a year at the most, but you mean alot to me! You have such an amazing outlook on life, I aspire to be like you, your passion for you church and youth group inspires me, you just love it, not coz you have to. I know thats weird, but I admire people that are just so passionate about stuff for all the right reasons. I'm seriously considering comin to see you in the next few months if you can't get up here this year. Love your face.

I'm sorry that I didn't spend enough time with you that weekend, I regret it coz I haven't seen you since and I really miss you! You are growing so much my girl, becoming this amazing woman of God, I love watching you. I just love YOU! You have a beautiful heart, and it sounds cliche but it truly does radiate, people can see it in you, I can see it in you.

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. But I can't watch you like this either, it hurts too much. I miss all the times we had, they were some of the best of my life, but I don't think it could ever be the same, and thats the worst part. I love you. I always will.





I'll write more later..



Listening to: Girls and Boys- Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: